Welcome! We would like to share our way of life to encourage other people to do the same. Please note that by “Organic”, we DO NOT only mean use “Organic Ingredients”. Our way of life is based on the actual meaning of “organic” – back to our roots!
- Organics is not just chemical-free agriculture. It is about the way the product ingredients have been grown, prepared, processed and packaged. It’s about taking care of the ECOSYSTEM as a whole, ethical treatment of all animals (pasture raised in a quality environment rather than just being *identified as “free range” or “grass fed”), respecting nature, farmers, consumers and our planet.
- Good for the soil: Organic systems rely on a modern and scientific understanding of ecology and soil science, while also depending on traditional methods of crop rotations to ensure fertility and weed & pest control.
- Good for the environment: Organic systems aim to reduce dependence on non-renewable resources. Organic production aims at all times towards sustainability whilst having best management of the environment and wildlife as a priority.
- Good for the people: Organic base ingredients have been shown in a number of studies to contain more vitamins, nutrients and cancer-fighting antioxidants than non-organic ingredients.
- No synthetic chemical: Organic systems prohibit the use of artificial chemicals, pesticides and fertilizers.
- No GMOs: Certified Organic products are produces without GMOs, which are prohibited in the standards for organic food and farming.
Pasture-Raised Organic Supplemented Backyard Chickens: In 2016, we added organic hens (purchased from a certified organic breeder) to the organic backyard fun! Join us on this new adventure: the fun and challenges of having our very own backyard chickens!
Pure & Organic Products in our home: Most of the toxins and chemicals we encounter in our lives, are right here in our homes. Some are easier to control, other more of a challenge. For years, I have researched and tried organic products, only to find out most are not certified, are ‘greenwashed’ and actually contain toxins and chemicals… Until I found a company called Miessence. Miessence has become a HUGE part of our lifestyle! We share its vision (cleaning the planet, 110% carbon negative, supporting organic fair-trade farmers around the world, handmade/ fresh/ pure products, third party tested, made in house to guaranty the quality, no toxins, no chemicals, no fillers, organic ingredients, etc.), use/ love and sell the products. You can too! Check it out!
Hot Topics: Read about different health related topics we hold dear to our hearts!
Recipes: Find healthy recipes you can try at home!
10-Day Vitality Challenge: Check out all the good superfoods (raw, organic) that you can add to your diet! Read more about the challenge, the positive effects on the body and how easy it is to incorporate all those nutrient-packed superfoods in your lifestyle! You will be happy you did!
Organic Gardening: Gardening is such a relaxing hobby! An organic garden is challenging, but extremely rewarding! We started our organic garden in 2012, and love the fruit… and vegetables of our labour! – Page Under Construction!
Want to make a difference too? Join the team, start your own garden or chose a way to make a difference! We only have one planet… It has, it can and it will survive without us, but we can’t survive without it!